Thursday 23 April 2015

Welcome to "Amazing Czech Republic" blog


Dear readers,
thank you for your interest in my blog. I really appreciate it. In this short article, I would like to introduce myself as well as my intentions with this blog to you.

Well, let's get started.

I am Barca and I am 25 years old Czech citizen with a master degree in International Tourism Management at Fachhochschule Westküste. Since I started my master studies in Germany, in a great international group, I began to appreciate the Czech culture constantly more and more and was trying to figure out the best ways of explaining it to my fellow students from all around the world. It was very interesting to see my country with the eyes of foreigners, to find out what they are interested in and to learn about the knowledge and stereotypes they have about my country. On the other hand, I felt really sad when they confirmed me the fact, that foreign tourists visit mostly only Prague during their trip to Czech Republic. So, I started to work on expanding their knowledge about my amazing country, took the interested ones to some other places when they visited Czech Republic and helped them when they had troubles while traveling around alone. 

All of those experiences led me to the decision of creating this blog, where I will introduce pieces of the Czech culture and inform about the amazing places worth to see in my country as well as give some useful advices in order to make YOUR trip to Czech Republic easier and complete. 

But, please, be patient with me ... if you do not find new articles in a while, it does not mean I am done with the blog ... it just means I am currently to busy to write articles. ;-)

So, my beloved friends from Heide and everyone who wants to learn some interesting things about Czech Republic or is planning a trip to my beautiful country, this blog is meant for YOU. ;-)


I am looking forward to read your feedbacks and ideas to improve my blog. Enjoy the reading.

Please, note that I am trying to help you here. But I am also just a human being who loves its home country and meeting foreigners. I am only sharing my experiences and ideas here with you and I cannot always know if things change or if I missed something. Therefore, I am not responsible for any losses, problems, or any harms that might happen to you based on the information and services that this blog provides. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy your travels.




No comments:

Post a Comment